I'm José M. Gilgado, I've been building software at Buffer since 2014. I love working on creating and improving great products for users.
Open source projects created
- Bruno: Convert your i18n files from iOS into Android and viceversa.
- Snake Game: The classical snake game implemented in Ruby using Curses.
- AutoJump: jQuery plugin to jump between fields after certain characters.
- Big O Reference: Big O Reference of common algorithms and data structures.
- Foxtrot theme: A clean wordpress theme.
I have also contributed to some open source projects like The Movie DB gem, Redis Locking Worker, Node APNS or Laravel.
I publish articles from time to time, you can see the complete archive here.
You can follow me on Twitter (@josemdev) or